The Ice Star Wars Festival takes place on the station square in Liège-Guillemins, Belgium and opens its frosty doors to the public from Saturday, 14 November 2015 until Sunday, 31 January 2016. The festival is open daily from 10 am to 7 pm.
- Prior reservation is not necessary.
- Tickets can be purchased on the day of your visit at the entrance of the festival.
- We accept cash, bancontact and most popular credit cards.
- Liège is served by direct connections from Germany, France, the UK and The Netherlands.
- There is plenty of (paying) parking area for cars and buses.
- The route through the ice palace is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
- Dogs are allowed on a lead.
- Warm clothing is definitely recommended.